Affiliated Power Purchasers International, APPI Energy, provides business consulting services that reduce operating costs in many ways. APPI Energy’s mission and operating model are based on one premise: provide superior, independent consulting services that decrease energy expenses. This includes electricity procurement, natural gas management, and demand side services. APPI Energy’s ongoing client education and advice make clients aware of opportunities in the dynamic energy markets.
- APPI Energy is an independent energy consulting firm. APPI Energy is not affiliated with any energy supplier, or other company that provides energy products. APPI Energy is owned and operated by its founders who comprise its senior management team.
- APPI Energy is only compensated if the client chooses to implement a recommended solution. APPI Energy provides ongoing education and service to its clients as it builds and fosters its client relationships.
- APPI Energy has direct access to energy suppliers in the states where its clients operate. APPI Energy performs initial and ongoing due diligence of vendors to determine which ones can and will provide reliable energy services to APPI Energy's clients, as well as exceptional customer service.
- APPI Energy has deep and broad experience and expertise in the deregulated energy markets across the United States. APPI Energy has worked with clients in every state that has deregulated its electricity and natural gas market.
- Each APPI Energy client has a dedicated, experienced consultant that is supported by a staff of business professionals including tariff analysts, legal, financial, technology, marketing, and customer service experts.
- To better serve its clients, APPI Energy's staff draws upon its cutting-edge market research capabilities, knowledge of suppliers’ contract terms and conditions, and its vast database of energy information.
- APPI Energy is endorsed and continually monitored by the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) and 140 other high-profile national, state, and regional associations and affinity groups as their exclusive energy consulting partner.