APPI Energy works with commercial and industrial businesses to negotiate electricity and natural gas supply contracts in deregulated energy markets nationwide. APPI Energy markets and sells through an endorsed network of trade associations representing a diverse mix of commercial and industrial businesses.
As an Assistant Controller, your responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Oversee and guide all corporate accounting functions.
- Perform all actions necessary for accurate and timely monthly financial close, prepare related financial reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with laws, regulations and established best practices.
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances.
- Utilize accounting software to facilitate processes and maintain records.
- Provide other financial analysis as needed.
- Participate in payroll processing functions.
- Assist Hiring, Onboarding, including administration of benefits, Documentation, Compliance, Terminations
- Compliance Reporting - EEOC, etc.
- Workers Compensation and Unemployment Reporting
- Maintain all multi-state licensing and regulation requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related study.
- CPA or Masters, preferred.
- 4+ years of related accounting experience.
- Microsoft Office (including strong MS Excel skills) and accounting systems.
- Team player with an ability to work with all levels of staff and management.
- Solid communication skills with a driven personality and ability to work independently without micro management.
- Good organizational and management skills with the ability to manage and track multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Energy Consultant for APPI Energy, you will provide data-driven electricity and natural gas procurement solutions to commercial and industrial businesses nationwide. Focused on business-to-business sales, you will work as a team with the APPI Energy operations department, marketing group, and consulting support team to provide pricing and contract solutions to prospects and clients. To prove successful, you will prospect, develop, and manage portfolios of new and renewal customers through an endorsed commercial network. APPI Energy will provide you with training and skills to open doors, negotiate client objections, and communicate energy solutions to prospects and customers.
The right candidate will be smart and organized, have a "can do" attitude, demonstrate professional telephone skills, and be available to do what it takes to get the job done. Ability to focus, establish priorities, and process multiple requests simultaneously. Competent in Microsoft Office. Oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills necessary. Experience with Microsoft CRM or similar customer relationship management database preferred.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.