APPI Energy maintains a proprietary database of more than 250 million records, enabling our consultants to compare historical and real-time prices in every deregulated energy market. Decisions about when to buy and contract length are based on data, analytics, and expertise. APPI Energy consultants craft solutions that fit each client’s needs.
Our procurement process is effective
- Evaluate current supplier contract, building energy usage, historical tariffs, market data, risk tolerance, and current efficiency projects.
- Retrieve account information and usage data from utility.
- Send customized RFP to multiple vetted suppliers.
- Provide apples-to-apples comparison of supplier prices and contracts.
- Manage smooth transition to new services.
- Continually monitor your accounts and the energy markets to ensure customer excellence.
- Identify future cost-reducing solutions.
APPI Energy works with trusted suppliers
- APPI Energy maintains working relationships with 36 suppliers that we trust to serve our clients.
- The APPI Energy Corporate Counsel has vetted 144 of 250 possible electricity and natural gas suppliers.
- Only 25% of suppliers meet our stringent, due diligent evaluation, which involves each company’s financial, managerial, and operational stability and performance.