Energy consultants, energy suppliers, energy managers, energy brokers, energy advisors, the utility…if your head is spinning from the options made available to your organization when it comes to taking control of your energy usage, it stands to reason. So where do you turn and what’s the best course of action to consider? Let’s start by taking a closer look at what holistic energy management means.
Holistic Energy Management
Energy is without a doubt one of the top expenses for any organization. It’s a no-brainer to aim for decreased energy costs, but the question becomes: what is the best way to reduce costs and minimize budgetary risks while concurrently improving the sustainability and efficiency of your organization? Are you under pressure to be “greener” or take greater strides to reduce your carbon footprint? It all comes back to your energy management and energy strategy, which is where a holistic approach enters the scene.
Holistic energy management is as simple as it sounds, aiming to take a full, comprehensive, 360-approach to setting, meeting, and exceeding your organization’s energy goals, be it reducing costs or meeting the demand for increased renewables. Holistic energy consultants don’t look at one aspect of your organization, such as locking you into a new supply contract, but rather they look at your needs fully and holistically, first assessing and then presenting you with concrete solutions that are varied and also tailored to your organization’s individual needs.
Simply stated: you’ll be provided with a comprehensive way to reduce energy expenses, reduce demand, and improve resiliency and sustainability.
What Solutions Are Available?
Holistic energy management means taking a full-service approach to what solutions fit your needs to help you reduce and improve. That can vary depending on your current needs and goals, but a few options include:
- Negotiating with a wide base of fully vetted, trusted suppliers to provide you with ideal pricing and contract terms
- Locking into a new (and improved) natural gas or electricity supply contract, but also assisting you well past the point the contract with your new supplier is signed. A holistic, comprehensive approach means your energy consultant is continually monitoring your accounts and keeping an eye out for new opportunities to reduce costs. Moreover, they’re on deck to assist you with any supplier issues that may arise, such as a discrepancy on your bill or opening additional service accounts.
- Identifying, presenting, and implementing energy efficiency and sustainability solutions that are both product and technology agnostic, ensuring you are utilizing the most productive energy efficiency measures such as:
- Energy Conservation Measures
- LED Lighting
- AI Battery Storage
- Demand Response
- Utility Bill Management
- And more…
- You’ll receive a comprehensive evaluation of demand and usage profile, yielding recommendations that are most impactful to your operations.
A great place to start is by contacting our team for your complimentary assessment. With no upfront cost or obligation, we are committed to providing unbiased, customized energy solutions, saving you time and money so that you can continue to focus on what you do best.